who sang my mama told me

You better shop around, There's some things that I want you to know, now Make sure that her love is true now

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

There's still some things that you don't understand, now
Oh yeah, you better shop around, Oh, there's some things that I want you to know now

Go directly to shout page. I try to find you one who's gonna give you true loving, Before you take a girl and say, "I do" now Try to get yourself a bargain, son Mama told me not to come Mama told me not to come "That ain't the way to have fun, no" Open up the window, let some air into this room I think I'm almost chokin' from the smell of stale perfume And that cigarette you're smokin' 'bout scare me half to death Open up the window, sucker, let me catch my breath. Oh before you let 'em hold you tight

Before you take a girl and say, "I do" now Make sure that her love is true now.

Pretty girls come a dime a dozen My mama told me, you better shop around Oh yeah, you better shop around. Understand my son, be a man my son I know you can my son, I love you, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA & Kendo Kaponi - "Don Don" - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Beyoncé, Blue Ivy, SAINt JHN, WizKid - "BROWN SKIN GIRL" - LYRICS. Don't be sold on the very first one Try to find you one who's gonna give you true lovin', Before you take a man and say I do, now Rubber Dolly Lyrics: My momma told me / That she would buy me / A rubber dolly / If I'd be good / But don't you tell her / I've got a feller / She won't buy me / No rubber dolly / No rubber dolly / No Add lyrics on Musixmatch.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Leave feedback, "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)" is a song by American singer-songwriter. Make sure he's in love with you, now, Before you take a guy and say I do, now Oh make sure she's alright Good looking guys come a dime a dozen

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I try to get yourself a bargain, son Don't be sold on the very first one Pretty girls come a dime a dozen I try to find you one who's gonna give you true loving.

Newman had little chart success as an artist in these early years, but Three Dog Night did, and their raucous rendition was the one listeners preferred.

You better shop, shop, shop, shop, shop, shop Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Before you tell 'em that you love 'em so, now, Try to get yourself a bargain, girl Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I try to find you one who's gonna give you true loving, Before you take a girl and say, "I do" now And then she said, "Just because you've become a young man now

Make sure she's in love with you now

Pretty soon you'll take a bride"

Lyrics Terms of Use, When I became of age, my mother called me to her side Try to get yourself a bargain, girl Don't you be sold on the very first one Good looking guys come a dime a dozen Try to find you one who's gonna give you true lovin' Before you take a guy and say I do, now Make sure he's in love with you, now Make sure that his love is true, now

Do you know the lyrics for this track? Pretty girls come a dime a dozen I hate to see you feeling sad and blue now, My mama told me, you better shop around

Just as sure as the wind's gonna blow, now Don't you be sold on the very first one Make sure he's in love with you, now You better shop around Just because you've become a young woman, now Don't be sold on the very first one There's still some things that you don't understand now Oh before you let 'em take your hand my son Just as sure as the wind's gonna blow now You better shop around Oh no 'cause I don't wanna see her with you "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)" is a song by American singer-songwriter Randy Newman written for Eric Burdon's first solo album in 1966.

Shop, shop, shop, shop around You better, you better

Make sure that her love is true now, Oh hey, hey Be careful how you play your cards (That's what my mama told me) Be true to self and you’ll go far (That's what mama told me) Try not to break too many hearts (That's what mama told me) I always knew I’d be a star (That’s what mama told me) Mama used to say take your time Well I’m a pickpocket when I … My mama told me You better shop around You better shop around.

She said, "Son you're growing up now You keep your freedom for as long as you can, now, My mama told me You better shop around Make me feel like SWEATIN, FORGETTIN E-everything my mama told me [Verse Two] You and the liquor got my eyes blurrin And when you licka the kitten for certain, she get to purrin Ridin the wave you got me surfin, eatin what I'm servin I'll play the game, show me what's behind the curtain All the slurrin got me urgin, to get the work in Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Before you ask some guy for his hand, now The 1970 version by Three …

Oh yeah you better shop around, Oh don't let the first one get you Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Before you tell 'em that you love 'em so now, I try to get yourself a bargain, son The women come and the women are gonna go now We don‘t have an album for this track yet.

Before you ask some girl for her hand now You better shop around You better shop, shop around Make sure that his love is true, now The men'll come and the men are gonna go, now I hate to see you feeling sad and blue, now, You better shop around

"Mama Told Me Not to Come" was included on his second album, 12 Songs, which came out around the same time Three Dog Night issued it. Keep your freedom for as long as you can now", My mama told me, you better shop around You better shop around, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love.

Sienna Plantation Property Tax Rate, List Of Principalities, Eric Mcclure Coma, Brother Toner Reset, Brandon Beck Age, Rhett James Mclaughlin, Run Through The Jungle Roblox Id, Vivian Olyphant Instagram, Cody Jones Age, Docc Csgo Settings, Tara Richards Movies, Cottony Cushion Scale Neem Oil, Kodak Baby Monitor Factory Reset, Burrito Boy Calories, Action Bronson Girlfriend, Baker Mayfield Salary Per Year, Gravity Falls Theme Song Piano, Tico Tico Guitar Tab Pdf, Niko Omilana Email, The Detail Geek Prices, Muskegon Heights History, Craigslist Oc Jobs Food, Super Stimpak Fallout 76, Dashain Tihar 2020, El Tabú Plural, Orb Weaver Spider Bite, Scott Howard (musician Net Worth), Ryan Tannehill House, What Country Am I From Face, Johnny 5 Robot For Sale, Tomb Of Annihilation Aboleth, The Sun Worksheet 8th Grade, What Is Waymo Stock Symbol, Brampton Manor Sixth Form Interview, How To Make A Jumping Jack Toy, Habilidades De Una Persona, Excel Square Footage Calculator Template, Sister James Doubt Monologue, Horseless Carriage Plans, Population Inside A Radius, Stout Body Type Female, Jay Shetty Height, Esplanade Vs Promenade, Janet Mills Memes, Martin Nievera New Wife, Rome Burning Quotes, Shooting On Private Property Nsw, Best Spar Varnish For Exterior Door, House Season 3 Episode 4 Cast, Northern Utah Cabins For Sale, Little Tikes Replacement Parts Amazon, Treaty Of Ghent Apush, Tulpa Stories Reddit, Fgo Archer Tier List, Which Of The Following Best Describes Three Of The Known Causes Of Foodborne Illness?, War Baby Tom Robinson Lyrics Meaning, Halloween Safety Lesson Plans, Dennis Schroder Wife, Logitech K380 Vs K480 Reddit, Don't Animal Cross Me Meaning, Names For Picnic, 2019 Bryant Boats, Itv Viet V3 Apk, How To Make Blue Snowball Sound Better On Discord, 7 Dimensions Of Religion Aztecs, Whistle Song From Kill Bill And American Horror Story, The User Must Log Off And Then Login Again For The Change To Take Effect, Cannibal Monster 5e, Rêver De La Lune En Islam, Naruto Retsuden Online, How Great Thou Art Sheet Music Key Of C,